Skip to content
- procedure in which the oral condition is investigated and charted. Findings are discussed with you the client. An agreed upon treatment plan of action is established.
- using a measuring instrument, the depth between the gum and underlying bone is determined. Results and significance are explained and discussed.
- removal of disease-causing debris such as plaque and calculus (tartar) from teeth
- stain removal using all-natural pastes.
- seals potential ‘cavity-waiting-to-happen’ pits and fissures on the chewing (top) surface of permanent molars. Only the highest bio-compatible product is used.
Microscopic Plaque Analysis
- Using a small sample of plaque, a microscope and monitor, you’ll have the important opportunity to see ‘into’ your health. Bacterial activity and types can help determine your health status.
Oral Hygiene Instruction
- We teach and coach you on how to keep or regain a healthy mouth using an individualized plan of home ‘tools’, techniques and education. We offer take home natural pastes, rinses and essential oils. We discuss dietary food and drink choices that may need to be encouraged or altered. This information is critical and will benefit your entire body.
- Natural powders, and liquids available for in-home brush-on treatment.
- This is an invaluable tool which allows you, the client, to better see what I am seeing. It takes still pictures of your teeth for better viewing. It also enables me to share them ( with your consent of course) to a referred Dentist, and also to share them with you for reference.
- protect the athlete from concussion,
- protects teeth from breakage and/or nerve death
- an ultrasonic soak for removing debris from full or partial dentures
- Biological Dentists
- General Dentists
- Dental Specialists
- General Health Providers