At Genesis Dental Hygiene Care we have many services to help you with your every oral care need. Not sure what you need, give Nicole a call for an obligation free consultation about your needs. 705-533-3600
- procedure in which the oral condition is investigated and charted. Findings are discussed with you the client. An agreed upon treatment plan of action is established.
- using a measuring instrument, the depth between the gum and underlying bone is determined. Results and significance are explained and discussed.
- removal of disease-causing debris such as plaque and calculus (tartar) from teeth
- stain removal using all-natural pastes.
This simple test determines the pH of your saliva, which cooralates with your intestinal pH. pH levels are significant where cavities may be suspected or digestive issues have been diagnosed by your health care provider.
- seals potential ‘cavity-waiting-to-happen’ pits and fissures on the chewing (top) surface of permanent molars. Only the highest bio-compatible product is used.
Oral Hygiene Instruction
- We teach and coach you on how to keep or regain a healthy mouth using an individualized plan of home ‘tools’, techniques and education. We offer take home natural pastes, rinses and essential oils. We discuss dietary food and drink choices that may need to be encouraged or altered. This information is critical and will benefit your entire body.
- Natural powders, and liquids available for in-home brush-on treatment.
- This is an invaluable tool which allows you, the client, to better see what I am seeing. It takes still pictures of your teeth for better viewing. It also enables me to share them ( with your consent of course) to a referred Dentist, and also to share them with you for reference.
- an ultrasonic soak for removing debris from full or partial dentures
Referrals as needed to
- Biological Dentists
- General Dentists
- Dental Specialists
- Allied Health Care Practitoners such as Naturopathic Doctors, Osteopaths….
Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy
The study and therapy to gain proper tongue function. Proper nasal breathing, eliminate mouth breathing, teach proper swallowing and chewing are the key aspects of the therapy. From babies who are having difficulty breastfeeding to young children who are super active and distracted in the day, who may still wet the bed, have crowded teeth and narrow jaw shape, speech difficulties to those who’ve seen many a sunrise and sunset and have chronic body aches and pains, snore, have been diagnosed with mild-moderate sleep apnea, have difficulty swallowing and more. OMT clients do not need to be genesis dental hygiene clients. If you have a Dental Hygienist you love, you are welcome to be seen here strictly for OMT. Being referred for this service is not required. You are welcome to simply reach out on your own.